AlgoTrader lets trading firms automate complex, quantitative trading strategies in forex, options, futures, stocks, ETFs and commodities markets. Unlike other algorithmic trading platforms, it has a robust, open-source architecture, allowing customization for customer-specific needs. AlgoTrader is the edge sophisticated investment banks, hedge funds and proprietary traders have been waiting for.
Automated – Any quantitative trading strategy can be fully automated.
Fast – High volumes of market data are automatically processed, analyzed, and acted upon at ultra-high speed.
Customizable – Open-source architecture can be customized for user-specific requirements.
Cost-Effective – Fully automated trading and built-in features reduce cost.
Reliable – Built on the most robust architecture and state-of-the-art technology.
Fully-Supported – Comprehensive guidance available for installation and customization. Onsite and remote training and consulting available.
- Multiple broker interfaces and market data providers
- Support for forex, options, futures, stocks, ETF’s, Commodities, etc.
- Modern HTML5 based Web Frontend
- Excel based back test report
- Several built-in execution algorithms
- Support for synthetic instruments and custom derivative spreads
- Multi-account functionality
- Options Pricing Engine
- Robust open-source technology including Esper, Spring & Hibernate
- Scalable, low latency / high-performance architecture
- Docker based installation and deployment
- And many more…
AlgoTrader How it Works
Any rule-based trading strategy can be fully automated:
- Electronic market data arrives.
- Data is forwarded to trading strategies running inside AlgoTrader.
- Trading strategies analyze, filter and process market data and create trading signals.
- Based on trading signals, actions are executed (e.g., placing an order or closing a position).
- Orders are sent to respective markets.
- Onsite and remote consultation and training:
- Automation and migration of existing strategies
- Improving and optimizing existing strategies
- Prototyping and backtesting new strategies
- Developing customized functionality
- Comprehensive documentation and user guides