We are currently staffing the following Algorithmic Trading Jobs
Senior Java Developer – Quantitative Trading Systems
- Job Location: Zurich – Switzerland
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Relocation Options: Yes
AlgoTrader GmbH is the developer of an Algorithmic Trading Solution called AlgoTrader.
AlgoTrader lets trading firms automate complex, quantitative trading strategies in forex, options, futures, stocks, ETFs and commodities markets. The system is based on a robust, high-availability, low-latency architecture using state-of-the-art open source technology like Java, Spring, Hibernate, Esper (CEP), QuickFix/J, ActiveMQ, Grails, HTML 5 & React JS.
The company also provides consulting services based on AlgoTrader. Typical clients are hedge funds, prop trading groups, family offices and retail traders trading quantitative trading strategies
You will be part of the AlgoTrader core development team. As a Senior Java Developer you complement the existing cross functional team. As the driving person you are closely working together with the team and the head of development to define and implement future releases of AlgoTrader. In addition you will be engaged in client projects responsible for the implementation / migration of quantitative trading strategies to AlgoTrader.
- Design and implementation of future releases of AlgoTrader including key infrastructure components such as low latency order management, execution algorithms, smart order routing, event handling, big data management, messaging and business services.
- Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of quantitative trading strategies based on client specific requirements
- Close collaboration with product management, development team, head of development and customers
- Keep current with industry trends and incorporates emerging best practices into the solution
- MUST HAVE: Experience in the trading domain, preferably with quantitative trading strategies based on Stocks, Forex, Futures and/or Options
- MUST HAVE: Experience with low-latency trading and algorithmic trading systems
- Master’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Engineering and/or Computer Science
- At least 8 years hands-on professional experience in the Java enterprise environment
- Experience with agile and test driven development
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment
- Very good expertise in the Java SE/EE
- Very good expertise in software patterns and architectural enterprise concepts
- Very good expertise in building multi-threaded & distributed systems
- Hands-on experience with Spring, Hibernate & FIX Protocol
- Good understanding of RDBMS and optionally Big Data
- Hans-on experience with Maven, Git, Jenkins & Nexus
- Very strong communication skills and fluent in English
Please send your application including CV via Email to: