AlgoTrader offers a wide range of custom management and reporting features that can be adapted to suit your trading activities.
AlgoTrader HTML5 Frontend
The new AlgoTrader HTML5 based Trading Frontend includes:
- Live Market Data updated in real-time.
- Tables showing current Orders, Market Data Subscriptions, Positions, and Transactions, so all the information you need is visible on one screen, allowing you to make quick decisions.
- All tables provide (multicolumn) sorting, grouping, filtering, column selection, and scrolling.
- Highly interactive Order Placement Form with full-text search for instruments and configurable order presets, so any type of order can be placed quickly with a minimal number of clicks.
- Configurable Tiles located at the top of the screen showing general figures (like NetLiqValue, Unrealized P&L, Cash, etc.) to give you a summary of the financial state of the system.
- Selectable View (either an aggregated view over the entire system or a strategy-specific view) so you can focus on the items you are most interested in without becoming distracted by others.
- Separate menu for general management functions of the system that are less frequently used.
- All items are automatically updated in real-time based on live market data, so there is no waiting or need to refresh manually.
- Supports multiple currencies and automatic currency conversion.
- Display of Alarms and Notifications in case something unexpected happens so you can take immediate action, if necessary.
- Since the new frontend is based on HTML 5, it can easily be integrated into corporate IT infrastructures using firewalls, VPNs, and remote locations.
The new AlgoTrader frontend also comes with the highly interactive TradingView chart library:
- TradingView has regular and advanced chart types; each one helps analyze the market at a different angle (e.g., Bars, Line, Candles, Renko, Area, etc.).
- TradingView comes with a massive library of over 100 prebuilt technical indicators for an in-depth market analysis, covering the most popular trading concepts and indicators (e.g., ATR, Bollinger Bands, Chaikin, CCI, Donchian, Keltner, MACD, Exponential Moving Average, Parabolic SAR, RSI, etc.).
- Pine script allows you to create and share your own custom indicators. A key advantage of Pine script is that any indicators’ code can easily be modified.
- Drawing tools help you understand what stock prices are doing and track how your predictions turn out. You can write on your chart or do freehand drawings, drag simple trend lines from A to B, apply the widespread Fibonacci and Gann tools, or apply the popular Elliot Waves.
- Comparing a stock to the benchmark index is a great way to gauge its performance – to see if it’s doing better or worse than the industry. TradingView lets you compare any stock to any index or any other stock based on % change since the starting point.
- It’s often useful to search for relationships between different stocks – do they move in tandem or always in opposite directions? With TradingView, you can look at different stocks on the same chart, even if one trades at $100 and another is a penny stock.
- TradingView lets you set the price scales to match your type of analysis. There are linear, percent, and log axes for drastic price movements. You can even use two separate price scales at the same time: one for indicators and one for price movements.
Additional AlgoTrader UI’s
In addition to the HTML5 based front end AlgoTrader provides the following UI’s for specialized areas of the system.
- Technical management interface – for QuickFix sessions, Esper engines, JDBC connections, logging subsystem and EhCache database cache
- Eclipse-based Configuration Editor – helps managing all AlgoTrader configurations, as well as strategy-specific configurations including strategy groups.
- Esper HQ (optional) – multi-window user interface for management of Esper CEP engines, design and deployment of Esper statements, as well as creation and launching of configurable and interactive dashboards to present a one-screen overview of the system
- Reference Data Manager – Grails-based web application for management of strategies, instruments, security families, accounts, allocations and order preferences
For more information on AlgoTrader’s UI and reporting functions, contact us today for more details. We offer consulting services as well full product training either on your premises or remotely, so get in touch today!