AlgoTrader is an algorithmic trading software system. The company was founded by the CEO Andy Flury in Zurich Switzerland.
- In March AlgoTrader closes a post seed financing round lead by NeueCapital Partners
- In April the North American subsidiary AlgoTrader Inc. is established with an office in Hobooken New Jersey.
- In May AlgoTrader was selected to be part of the Swiss National Fintech Team 2017
- In July AlgoTrader 4.0 was release introducing the capability for automated cryptocurrency trading
- In August AlgoTrader was selected as one of the 5 winners of the Swisscom Startup Challenge
- In April AlgoTrader 3.0 was released which represents a revolutionary milestone in our history.
- In Mai Found and CEO Andy Flury presented AlgoTrader at the Global Derivatives conference in Budapest.
- By the early year AlgoTrader GmbH has expanded to include a team of eight experts in the fields of quantitative trading strategies, highly-concurrent multi-threaded Java development and financial engineering.
- In April AlgoTrader GmbH was relocated from Zurich to Schindellegi Switzerland to be closer to the Swiss Hedge Fund industry.
- In March the Swiss based limited corporation AlgoTrader GmbH was founded in Zurich and took over all operations.
- Numerous FX trading strategies were implemented using AlgoTrader.
- In July AlgoTrader was released as a publically available commercial product with all the features needed to operate a quantitative hedge fund.
- The immediate market reaction was extremely positive and following its commercial release, large scale projects using AlgoTrader were initiated in Switzerland, Australia and the US.
- The Linard Volatility Fund was set up as a fully regulated UCITS IV Fund, with all parts of the fund process fully automated with AlgoTrader. This included signal generation, execution algorithms, portfolio management, risk management, FX hedging and reconciliation.
- Following the launch of the Linard Volatility Fund, additional alpha generation modules and a fully revised hedging process were added to the strategy.
- The Swiss trading company Linard Capital was founded with the goal to launch a Volatility Trading Strategy using VIX options and Futures. AlgoTrader was used and extended at a large scale during the development process of the trading strategy.
- The Cayman Island based Rialto Quant Fund was launched, trading the options writing strategy based on AlgoTrader.
- AlgoTrader was initiated as an in-house solution for a Swiss-based options writing strategy.
For more information on how AlgoTrader can improve your trading strategy, reduce associated risks and maximize your potential profits, get in touch today.