- In late April AlgoTrader is selected as one of the Top 100 WealthTech Companies 2020.
- In April AlgoTrader launches its new produce WIRESWARM, a digital asset order and execution management platform for banks.
- In January AlgoTrader closes a Series A capital raise led by a Global Tier 1 Bank, Blockchain Valley Ventures and investiere.ch.
- In September AlgoTrader announces a Partnership with the Swiss Core Banking System provider Avaloq.
- In August AlgoTrader launches its Sinapore based Asia subsidiary (AlgoTrader Pte. Ltd)
- In July AlgoTrader is selected as one of the Crypto Valley Top 50 companies.
- In June AlgoTrader is selected as the Winner of the TradingTech Insight Awards North America In The Category “Best Cloud-Based Trading Environment”.
- In April the North American subsidiary AlgoTrader Inc. is established with an office in Hobooken New Jersey.
- In March AlgoTrader closes a post seed financing round lead by NeueCapital Partners.
- In August AlgoTrader was selected as one of the 5 winners of the Swisscom Startup Challenge.
- In July AlgoTrader 4.0 was released introducing the capability for automated cryptocurrency trading.
- In May AlgoTrader was selected to be part of the Swiss National Fintech Team 2017.
- In Mai Found and CEO Andy Flury presented AlgoTrader at the Global Derivatives conference in Budapest.
- In April AlgoTrader 3.0 was released which represents a revolutionary milestone in our history.
- In April AlgoTrader GmbH was relocated from Zurich to Schindellegi Switzerland to be closer to the Swiss Hedge Fund industry.
- By the early year AlgoTrader GmbH has expanded to include a team of eight experts in the fields of quantitative trading strategies, highly-concurrent multi-threaded Java development and financial engineering.
- In March the Swiss based limited corporation AlgoTrader GmbH was founded in Zurich and took over all operations.
For more information on how AlgoTrader can improve your trading strategy, reduce associated risks and maximize your potential profits, get in touch today.