AlgoTrader’s product WIRESWARM provides an institutional-grade infrastructure and robust mission-critical gateway for trading and execution of crypto & digital assets. It enables banks, brokers, OTC desks and market makers to connect to and interact seamlessly with the world’s most liquid and regulated digital asset and cryptocurrency trading and execution venues. The institutional leader in digital asset trading and execution for banks is committed to grow its team in Singapore.
AlgoTrader is also the first fully-integrated algorithmic trading software solution for quantitative hedge funds. It allows automation of complex, quantitative trading strategies in Equity, Forex and Derivative markets. AlgoTrader provides everything a typical quantitative trading firm needs on a daily basis to run its operation and it is the very first and most advanced algorithmic trading software product to allow automated trading of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies.
Our head quarter is in Zurich, Switzerland. Also we have a company and sales office in New York, United States, another company in Singapore and a development team in Poland.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer ideally with knowledge of trading & financial industry concepts.
As the driving person, you work closely with the development team, the product owners and the sales team to structure and deliver documentation for releases of our software product AlgoTrader.
You will be responsible for the product documentation targeting both front-end users and developers.
We will need your assistance to revise our current documentation but then will also need your help along each software release (3-4 times per year) to incorporate the latest changes and check consistency.
Our current documentation can be found here:
When applying for this job please provide some samples of technical documentation you have produced in the past.
- Revise existing documentation to meet standards for brevity, clarity, and overall cohesion.
- Plan, review, unify and structure the AlgoTrader documentation for every release.
- Enrich documentation with samples and tutorials.
- Work efficiently and proactively with product managers, software developers and sales managers to ensure the quality, and accuracy of our documentation.
- Maintain and improve our documentation guidelines and standards and assist in improving our tools and processes.
- Extensive experience with writing software documentation for both business and technical audiences.
- Experience with the financial sector and ideally the trading domain.
- Experience with enterprise software solutions and ideally basic understanding of Java code.
- Experience with modern documentation standards.
- Experience with documenting APIs and tools like DocBook and Slate.
- Education in English, technical writing, computer science, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and structured mindset.
- Ability to visualize, illustrate, and explain complex concepts.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, hands-on, can-do type of personality.
- Ability to work in a flat hierarchy organization with informal communication structures.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Fluent in English.