We currently have the following job openings:
Senior Java Developer Zurich/Switzerland – Crypto Assets & Quantitative Trading Systems
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer based in our Zurich office. As a Senior Java Developer you will design and implement strategic features for our core product AlgoTrader and quantitative trading strategies for our clients.
- Design and implementation of future releases of AlgoTrader including key infrastructure components such as low latency order management, execution algorithms, smart order routing, event handling, big data management, messaging and business services.
- Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of quantitative trading strategies based on client specific requirements.
- Close collaboration with product management, development team, head of development and customers.
- Following current industry trends and incorporating best practices into the solution.
- MUST HAVE: Experience in the trading domain, preferably with quantitative trading strategies based on Stocks, Forex, Futures, Options and/or Crypto Assets
- Experience with algorithmic trading systems and low-latency trading.
- Master’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Engineering and/or Computer Science.
- At least 5 years hands-on professional experience in the Java enterprise environment.
- Experience with agile and test driven development.
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment.
- MUST HAVE: Very good expertise in the Java 8 SE/EE.
- Very good expertise in software patterns and architectural enterprise concepts.
- Very good expertise in building multi-threaded & distributed systems.
- Hands-on experience with Spring, Hibernate & FIX Protocol.
- Good understanding of RDBMS and optionally Big Data.
- Hands-on experience with Maven, Git, Jenkins & Nexus.
- Very strong communication skills and fluent in English.
Please send your application including CV via Email to: