Dear customers, partners, investors and friends,
As we collectively face the continued challenges of the COVID-19 coronavirus globally, we must be proactive in our decisions and look ahead as far as possible.
So over the past few weeks, we have expanded our existing Business Continuity Plan to address a number of key operational challenges with which the Coronavirus presents. Despite this challenging period for all, we have actually been able to achieve some of our annual goals in recent weeks, including the AlgoTrader Release 6.0 and the soft launch of our new offering WIRESWARM, which has been specifically designed to provide best-price execution for Banks in Digital Asset Trading & Execution.
Since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken the following measures to protect our customers, employees and investors in order to ensure continued operational excellence and the on-going success of our business.
To this end, we have put the following measures in place:
Our customers are our key focus at AlgoTrader. We are making sure we continue to provide you with the highest quality of account management and customer support in respect of:
- Your dedicated account manager equipped with the right tools to serve you with the customer service you are used to.
- Your dedicated account manager can be contacted via regular channels, such as:
- An internal communication tool is used to ensure that our staff can continue to work productively and efficiently on our operations and customer projects.
- In the event that your account manager becomes infected with COVID-19, or is prevented from carrying out his or her daily duties for any other reason, our crisis management and succession planning come into effect. This will ensure that the continuity of the project management, customer support and the daily operations will continue seamlessly.
Our employees are at the forefront of our business success, so we are very concerned about their health and have taken the following measures to protect the heart of our company and their family members from COVID-19:
- We have extended the existing flexible working arrangements that allow our employees to work remotely, safely and efficiently. 95% of our employees already work from home and continue to provide 24/7 support to our customers at their complete satisfaction.
- We have restricted all non-essential travel, including domestic travel, for all our employees and we ask our employees to isolate themselves and/or work from home for 14 days if they feel unwell and to seek medical treatment.
- We refrain from attending any events, gatherings and conferences until further notice.
- We actively follow government and international health organizations’ guidelines to further inform our employees about all relevant developments and to give guidance when requested.
Your usual contact person and account manager will continue to be at your disposal for any questions and suggestions which might arise. We are committed to supporting you through these turbulent times. Communication can make all the difference and we are here to help and support you.
We wish you continued health and success and are convinced that together, we will overcome this crisis.
The AlgoTrader Team