Intermediaries provide connections to a large number of brokers and exchanges:
- EzeSoft – connects to over 350 brokers and exchanges
- Trading Technologies – connects to over 60 brokers and exchanges
- Currenex – connects to around 14 prime brokers and 30 white label partners
- Coinigy – connects to 45+ cryptocurrency exchanges
For the following brokers direct connections are available:
- Interactive Brokers – leading online brokerage firm (Fix and Java native connectivity)
- JP Morgan – one of the largest banking institutions in the US
- UBS – Investment banking company based in Switzerland (available upon request)
- FXCM – an online FX broker based in the US
- LMAX – a London based FCA-regulated multilateral trading facility (MTF) for FX trading.
- DukasCopy – a Swiss online bank with focus on FX trading connected to over 20 ECN’s
- Nexus Prime – A MetaTrader MT4 Server – FIX interface provided by IS Risk Analytics
- Fortex – a multi-asset trading platform
Market Data Adapters
- Trading Technologies
- Nexus Prime
AlgoTrader supports multiple parallel market data feeds – allowing price comparison between different feeds. And it is possible to capture and store live market data.
Historical Data Adapters
Reference Data Adapters
Download instrument data (e.g. list of stocks, FX pairs or future and option chains) via
For more information on market data adapters, broker adapters or any other part of the AlgoTrader system, contact us today for more details. We offer consulting services as well full product training either on your premises or remotely, so get in touch today!