AlgoTrader offers flexible order management so you can execute any order in any market, with a wide range of order types and execution algorithms available.
AlgoTrader order functions include:
- A range of order types including – market, limit, stop, stop limit, trailing, bracket
- Multiple time-in-force options such as – day, good-till-cancel, good-till-day, immediate-or-cancel, fill-or-kill, at-the-open, at-the-close
- Built-in Smart Order Routing (SOR) execution algorithms allow you to gain better execution prices and minimize market visibility and impact (VWAP, TWAP, Slicing, etc.)
- Broker-side execution algorithms (VWAP, TWAP, Percent of Volume, Accumulate/Distribute)
- Full support for OTC / RFQ process – whereby requesting committed quotes from multiple brokers and market makers
- Custom execution algorithms
- Algo order parent / child display
- Algo order persistence
- Custom order properties – add custom information to an outgoing order message (e.g., broker-specific field, algorithm-related properties).
- Custom Pre-trade checks
- Custom alerts and trade suggestions via email or text message, allowing manual confirmation of automatically generated signals
- Multi-account functionality with sub-accounts, managed accounts and fund accounts
- Place orders & record transactions manually
Multiple API options to integrate into existing system landscape using standard technology
- Inbound FIX 4.4 API supporting simple orders, execution algos and order executions
- Inbound REST interface to access all features of the platform
- Real-time event notifications via WebSocket API
For more information on AlgoTrader’s order management and execution algorithms, contact us today for more details. We offer consulting services as well full product training either on your premises or remotely, so get in touch today!