AlgoTrader offers flexible order management so you can execute any order in any market, with a wide range of order types and execution algorithms available.
AlgoTrader order functions include:
- A range of order types including – market, limit, stop, stop limit, trailing, bracket
- Multiple time-in-force options such as – day, good-till-cancel, good-till-day, immediate-or-cancel, fill-or-kill, at-the-open, at-the-close
- Custom order properties – add custom information to an outgoing order message (e.g., broker-specific field, algorithm-related properties).
- Built-in Smart Order Routing (SOR) execution algorithms allow you to gain better execution prices and minimize market visibility and impact (VWAP, TWAP, Slicing, etc.)
- Broker-side execution algorithms (VWAP, TWAP, Percent of Volume, Accumulate/Distribute)
- Custom execution algorithms
- Algo order parent / child display
- Algo order persistence
- Custom Pre-trade checks
- Generic inbound FIX interface
- Custom alerts and trade suggestions via email or text message, allowing manual confirmation of automatically generated signals
- Multi-account functionality with sub-accounts, managed accounts and fund accounts
- Place orders & record transactions manually
For more information on AlgoTrader’s order management and execution algorithms, contact us today for more details. We offer consulting services as well full product training either on your premises or remotely, so get in touch today!