AlgoTrader offers a wide range of custom management and reporting features that can be adapted to suit your trading activities.
AlgoTrader HTML5 Frontend
The AlgoTrader HTML5 based Trading Frontend includes:
- Tables showing current Orders, Market Data Subscriptions, Positions, Cash Balances and Transactions, so all the information you need is visible on one screen, allowing you to make quick decisions.
- All tables provide (multi-column) sorting, filtering, column selection, and scrolling.
- Highly interactive Order Placement Form with full-text search for instruments and configurable order presets, so any type of order can be placed quickly with a minimal number of clicks.
- Algo order entry UI to initiate Execution Algos using the integrated Smart Order Routing
- Algo order state display UI showing the current state and child orders of each Execution Algo
- Configurable Tiles located at the top of the screen showing general figures (like NetLiqValue, Unrealized P&L, Cash, etc.) to give you a summary of the financial state of the system.
- Selectable View (either an aggregated view over the entire system or a strategy-specific view) so you can focus on the items you are most interested in without becoming distracted by others.
- Separate menu for general management functions of the system that are less frequently used.
- All items are automatically updated in real-time based on live market data, so there is no waiting or need to refresh manually.
- Supports multiple currencies and automatic currency conversion.
- Display of Alarms and Notifications in case something unexpected happens so you can take immediate action, if necessary.
- Since the frontend is based on HTML 5, it can easily be integrated into corporate IT infrastructures using firewalls, VPNs, and remote locations.
Full Level 2 Order Book
The AlgoTrader fronend integrates a full level 2 order book:
- Full order book for all adapters/exchanges
- Aggregated order book across exchanges to see a combined view of currently available liquidity
The AlgoTrader frontend also comes with the highly interactive TradingView chart library:
- You can choose to either use TradingView’s historical data in the chart or the data from your historical data provider in AlgoTrader.
- TradingView has regular and advanced chart types; each one helps analyze the market at a different angle (e.g., Bars, Line, Candles, Renko, Area, etc.).
- TradingView comes with a massive library of over 100 prebuilt technical indicators for an in-depth market analysis, covering the most popular trading concepts and indicators (e.g., ATR, Bollinger Bands, Chaikin, CCI, Donchian, Keltner, MACD, Exponential Moving Average, Parabolic SAR, RSI, etc.).
- Pine script allows you to create and share your own custom indicators. A key advantage of Pine script is that any indicators’ code can easily be modified.
- Drawing tools help you understand what stock prices are doing and track how your predictions turn out. You can write on your chart or do freehand drawings, drag simple trend lines from A to B, apply the widespread Fibonacci and Gann tools, or apply the popular Elliot Waves.
- Comparing a stock to the benchmark index is a great way to gauge its performance – to see if it’s doing better or worse than the industry. TradingView lets you compare any stock to any index or any other stock based on % change since the starting point.
- It’s often useful to search for relationships between different stocks – do they move in tandem or always in opposite directions? With TradingView, you can look at different stocks on the same chart, even if one trades at $100 and another is a penny stock.
- TradingView lets you set the price scales to match your type of analysis. There are linear, percent, and log axes for drastic price movements. You can even use two separate price scales at the same time: one for indicators and one for price movements.
Additional AlgoTrader UI’s
In addition to the HTML5 based front end AlgoTrader provides the following UI’s for specialized areas of the system.
- Through the reference data manager (RDM) reference data like instruments, accounts, exchanges and holidays can be edited through a user-friendly interface or automatically downloaded from external reference data providers.
- Through the historical data manager (HDM) historical data can be downloaded, viewed and edited. The HDM also supports exporting and importing historical data in different file formats.
- Custom HTML5 user interface with strategy specific custom widgets allowing users to visualize strategy-specific data or interact with strategy-specific functionality (e.g. modify parameters or change the state of a strategy).
For more information on AlgoTrader’s UI and reporting functions, contact us today for more details. We offer consulting services as well full product training either on your premises or remotely, so get in touch today!