Automated Cryptocurrency Trading
AlgoTrader is the world’s first professional algorithmic trading solution to support automated cryptocurrency trading.
AlgoTrader has direct exchange adapters to Binance, Bitfinex, BitFlyer, Bithumb Pro, BitMex, Bitstamp, Coinbase Pro, Deribit, Huobi spot, Kraken spot, OkEx / OkCoin, RFQ adapters to B2C2 and Tilde/Grasshopper, historical data adapters to CoinAPI and CoinMarketCap, as well as live market data from CoinAPI.
WIRESWARM features and benefits
- Support for hundreds of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash and more
- Processing of live market data from any of the supported cryptocurrency exchanges
- Trading of cryptocurrencies based on automated trading rules such as technical indicators or statistical arbitrage
- Automated download of accounts, exchanges and currency pairs into AlgoTrader
- Simultaneous trading of currency pairs on multiple exchanges
- Trading of cryptocurrencies against fiat currencies through Forex brokers such as FXCM, LMAX and Currenex
- Simulation / Paper trading of cryptocurrency trading strategies in live trading
- Support for exchange and margin trading
- Automatic withdrawals and deposits, i.e. automatic re-balancing of cryptocurrencies across exchanges
- Account/Deposit events via WebSocket
- Handling of crypto fees
- Crypto adapter order reconciliation on WebSocket reconnect
- Encryption of API keys
As part of the balances user interface Algotrader provides a full integration with the Fireblocks API to show balances of the different wallet/account types supported by Fireblocks.
- Fireblocks vault accounts
- FIAT accounts
- Exchange accounts
- External wallets
In addition, AlgoTrader users can initiate transfers between any two connected wallets/accounts through the Fireblocks network, via the AlgoTrader UI or API.
Utilizing the Fireblocks integration facilitates new possibilities such as the ability to transfer assets to a venue “just in time” prior to executing an order, as illustrated by this video, thereby reducing counterparty risk whilst increasing central liquidity management.
Crypto funds and crypto brokers
The new Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading features are particularly useful for Bitcoin funds and Bitcoin brokers.
- Execution of large cryptocurrency orders via pre-built execution algorithms
- Automated cryptocurrency market making
- Arbitrage trading of cryptocurrencies between multiple cryptocurrency exchanges
- Automated rebalancing of cryptocurrency portfolios